31 Aralık 2015 Perşembe

Mah Ensemble / Az Kafam Raha

Last song of this year...

I dont know why but I listened this song today over and over . Yes, today we close 2015 and tomorrow is a new year. New year is like a empty page. Yes I hope, next year will be the one of best year for all of us. But ending is ending. So maybe we should think about something about our life and change before the new year. At least we should try. Anyway this thing what I said until the this moment not about the my today song ' Az Kafam Raha'

This is one of Persian song. this language is not just a language, I think. Anything what you saying in Persian can be part of a poem. Just Amazing! if we talk about specially 'Az Kafam Raha' is Traditional Persian song what written by Persian poet Aref Ghazvini.

Mah Ensemble


This song has been sung by lots of singer but I think Mah Ensemble version is the best one. Mah mean is Moon. I could not find so much specific information about the ensemble. Mah Ensemble is the one of famous group of Persian. They try to tell own culture to world by Traditional Persian Music. They have been performed lots of part of world.

Here is group performers names

Majid Derakhshani director
Mahdieh Mohammadkhani vocalist
Shahoo Andalibi ney (reed-flute)
Kooshan Yaghmaee tombak (goblet drum)
Mehrdad Nasehi kamancheh (spiked fiddle)
Jamsheed Safarzadeh santour (hammered dulcimer)
Shiva Ahmadisepehr lute
Zahra Ranjpour daf (frame drum)
Of course here is song lyric 

ez kef'em rehâ 
şôd gâhrare dêl
nist dest'ê men
êhtiyâre dêl
dêl be hâr kucâ,
ref'o ber negeşt
dîde şôd sefîd,
zê intizârê dêl

ârefin gâder
lâf'tâ be key?
şi'ir âcez est
ez şêkâre dêl
hûnê dêl beriht
ez du çeşm'i men
hoşdêlem ez in
intihâre dêl

ey ke mîrevî
ez kênârê men
gâfeli tû ez hâl'ê zâr'ê men
mîberi ze dêl
yâdêgârê men
ta siyâh kôni
rûzêgârê men

Repeat part

men perîşan,
belâyê cân'ê hiyşem
bûved âşkê tu kişem
bê canbâzi ço ez parvâne pişem
bedê derdo belâ zendâzê bişem
gûl'û'zârem
kerâfî ez kenârem
tûyi boğo behârem
be gûlzârê muhabbet gerçê hârem
behâri canfezâ der sîne dârem
Here is Song's Engilish Lyric what Translate by me . İt means please forgive my poor Engilish :)) 
The heart wants what the heart wants

I lost my heart's control
My heart decision is not depend on me
My heart has gone and did not turn back wherever it has gone
My eyes became blind due to waiting for my heart
I am miserable
My life's biggest problem is myself
Your love is my relagion, my ritual
Grief ,trouble, pain whatever give me
About sacrificing ownself, I am better than Ferhat ( İt about one eastern tale character)
My lover who has gone from beside of me
You are my spring, you are my garden
İf I am a thorn in my lover’s rose garden, there is a great spring in my inside
Ey! Arif ( there is poet talking with ownself)
How long with this meaningless words ?
Even a lion is powerless about heart hunting
My heart's blood run off from my eyes
But I'm glad with my heart's suicide
You who passing from my side
You are unwary of my miserable situation
You taking my memories from my heart

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder