23 Aralık 2015 Çarşamba

Ahraz / Senden Mene Yar Olmaz

End of the story


An Azerbaijan song. I said 'End of the story' as title of this content. sometimes we have to make a desicion between our heart or rationality. I think this song about it. Girl who sing the song know that man who she loved is not right guy. Man gonna hurt her again. But she still want to him in her life. in spite of man's whole mistake she want to make up with the guy. She still in hope and wait. İs that end of story ? or story have just begun. This totaly about girls desicion and also man.

I have a few Azerian friend. Thanks to them I learn lots of beautiful Azerian song. I think Azerian guys is good with the make a music. Two years ago, one of person in my life was said me ' Azerian guys really good in the music and specially piano area. One day, İf you, wants take piano courses, you should take this course from an Azerian guy.' Sumary, I like azerbaijan songs, he was right.
I have no special information about singer, but in below, I'll give a link for another version of ' Senden bana yar olmaz'

Nim Soyan Version

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder