14 Aralık 2015 Pazartesi

Ghazal Shakeri /Song Of The Red Dervish


Human voice is the best musical instrument.

 

There is no any musicial instrument in the song. just human voice. But still enouhg to touch your heart. Like that voice of Ghazel Shakeri came from beyond of reality. Like her voice is came from 1001 Nights Tales. She invited you dream land.

Ghazel Shakeri is a Persian singer. Yes, Her voice is perfect, but Persian language is already look like a dream language. So, her voice and persian language complate each other. Before I share song's lyric, I should talk about a movie. Bab'Aziz

The story of people who lost in own desert ; Bab'Aziz



Bab'Aziz, is a 2005 film by Tunisian writer and director Nacer Khemir. The movie about a journey in desert. But this journey destination is totally your, end of the story you find yourself. This film is one of my favorite, and I think every person who looking for ownself should watch it. Thanks to the movie I learn this song. But song is dont play in movie, but other songs of Shakeri is play and belive me all soundtrack of movie is marvelous.
Finally, here is song lyric in English;

You created soil, I created goblet
You created desert and mountains and meadow
I created road (street) and flower bed and garden
I'm the one who creates mirror out of rocks
I'm the one who creates drink out of poison


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder