30 Nisan 2017 Pazar

Jamal Slitine / Hobbi lak (Ahwak)


A Miserable Love Story



Ahwak اهواك means ' I Love You'.  But that song feels me so sad instead feeling happy or lovely. But there is no any good love story so far I know. All we are suffer from somethings and love is one of them.  Maybe most important one. But when go over lyric of the song I saw that this love, I mean love of songwriter, is worth to suffer. Sometimes people stuck with some people who don't deserve their love at all. But love is love in the end. Last days I realize that love is something that separated from the people. I said sometimes we couldn't get over some people who don't deserve our love but it is not mean our love is not meaningless as well. Love is beyond the humanity
Anyway, let's come to point Ahwak the song. Firstly I do not know I lot information about Jamal Slitine. I just little dig in Turkish and English and they say Jamal Slitine from Morrocco but somehow that information did not satisfy me so I try to check up some Arabic internet channel, by the way, my Arabic is really little, but as I understand this two voice in song came from Egyp actually it make sense because original of song which is I gonna share with you is also from Egyp, but as I mention my Arabic is little and I am not sure. 

A Great Arabic Singer; Abdel Halim Hafez


Abdel Halim Hafez, he is Egyptian Actor and singer. between 1950-1970 he was the most popular character of the whole Arabic world. He was considered as a great singer of all the time in Arabic. And I have just known him thanks to Ahwak song.  Anyway, I really like the songs I hope you like too. And as my final word here is the songs lyric. Enjoy it!


Ahwak. 
I love you. 
We atmana law ansak, 
And I wish if I ever forget you, 
Ansa rohy wayak. 
I forget my soul with you. 
Wen daiet teba fadak 
And if it becomes lost, it's OK, 
Law tensany. 
If you've forgotten me. 

We ansak, 
So I forget you, 
watareeny bansa gafak. 
And I forget all you pain. 
Wa ashtak le azaby maak. 
And I start longing for it again. 
We alaky demooi fakrak, 
And I find my tears remember you. 
Warga tany. 
So I return to you. 

Fe loak, 
At times, 
El donia tegeny maak. 
The whole world comes with you. 
We redaha teba redak. 
And its wish is your wish. 
We sa-et-ha ye hoon fe hawak. 
And then, maybe you will end, 
Tool hermany. 
Depriving my love of you. 

We raeek, 
And I'd nourish you, 
Was-ha men el leil anadeek. 
Wake up from my sleep to call you. 
We abaat rohy tesaheek. 
And send my soul to wake you. 
Om yally shaghelny beek, 
So you who has stirred my soul, 
Garab nary. 
Try out my fire. 

We la-eek, 
I dream of finding you 
Mashghool we shaghelny beek. 
Thinking of me, and I of you. 
We einaya teegy fe eneik, 
And my eyes meeting yours. 
We kalamhom yeba aleik, 
And the words written on your face, 
Wenta dary. 
While you try to hide them. 
-

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder